TL/DR My Resume
A Example of My Work
Tipski is currently my portfolio piece for people to see what I can do. Its a simple app concept answering the Question "How much should I tip?"
Its got a few features most apps need today to stay viable
- Editable List
- CRUD Create Read Update Destroy
- Table Views and Collection Views and Detail Views
- Persistence in this case using NSCoding
- In App Purchases
- App Store Ready / Beta tested using TestFlight
- A supporting marketing website
I've been remotely worked on the redesign of a Top 10 Fitness application's user interface. Worked under time constraints and a strict specification to deliver before a hard launch date.
Also I've remotely prototyped an some a full stack application using modern technologies and frameworks: Node.js, MongoDB and Swift.
Transmedia Creative Lab
2011 to 2015 I was the lead developer of Walkin, Transmedia's first application. Its a shopping application with many great partner brands. The company is working on providing the same loyalty services in branded apps now.
Heres a few of the things I'd love to highlight that I worked on in the application over the 4 years I worked on it
- Augmented Reality
- Bluetooth Low Energy
- Custom precaching of images
- Dynamic content
While at Transmedia I also managed projects from the technical angle
- Managing developers & designers
- Managing the outsourcing of mission critical components
- Creating product plans including feature sets, cost, and timelines
- Acted as the voice of the development team in company meetings with the CEO and other stake holders
Red Rocket Games